Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ohh Emily

Times flies as everyone says it, and yes, it Does. Met alot of interesting people in my life, gained experience as i'm learning. And now, internship adds to my Ex list. My job currently as a junior writer and stylist for a Man Magazine which is Augustman. Feel free to check it out GUYS, because the Mag is still new to the audience.
For the past 2 weeks, i've become ''emily'' known to the world as being a hardworking, dedicated and a slave for fashion in order to achieve something greater than the current job provides. Using it as a stepping stone and hopefully it look good on the resume. The fun side of it is that, i get to choose branded items without looking at the price, just take whichever is relevant for an upcoming photo shoot. Able to attend events such as fashion show, product launches or magazine launch is the highlight of my job while presenting myself to the public as the New Writer. Sounds cool to me. The downside is that, i have to collect and return those branded stuff guarding it with my whole life and try not to screw up. Calling client for product purposes, emailing for date confirmation and write stories whichever relates to men lifestyle. I'm still learning and new to the publishing house. i'm sure to make mistakes for the first time. Usual me.

No comments: