Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fire!!

The title says it all, i was having my dinner and watching tv alone in the living room until i smell some sort of gas. I just ignore, thinking that was some food that got burnt (luung smell). I still continue watching tv and then i heard people screaming FIRE FIRE outside and i immediately when out to the balcony and saw big clouds of gas from the house on the 1st floor. so i jst went to my room, put on a shirt, grab my hp and wallet while still in my boxers and ran out from the house. Since its a condo, i had to walk down through the stairs and lift seems to stop functioning. When i got to the stairway, it was full of thick smoke especially the stairs near 1st floor entrance. My unit was on the 4th flr, so it was not that bad to walk down but i had to stop at each floor to gasp some air. Dang, it was like a drama.


So i managed to reach the main entrance and walk away from the building. Luckily my sis came back late and she waited for me downstairs. So every residence gather around and watch the flaming fire, it seems the fire came from the kitchen. We waited for the firefighter to come, they took some time to arrive and some of the residence actually took the hose from the pool water trying to stop the flame or delay the fire from getting worse. By the time, the firefighter came, the flame seems to reduce. Thanks to the residence actually and they should fix the fire alarm from the condo unit.

The hose from 1st floor entrace

No comments: